Hey Rapael,

I know about this as Tellier told me this once the first time I reported issues
when first tried to build beta5. So this is what I as a hobbiest don't
understand: if the commit that is made public at least passed all tests once -
why it's failing so differently on my different build setups? Java shouldn't
behave like this. And as I quickly looked into the source-files causing the
issues and couldn't spot any lines that maybe responsible for this I couldn't
figure out what went wrong (at least I'm able to read and understand a
StackTrace).
I expected issues related to Docker as I don't have it installed, but not the
one I encountered.

Maybe some wants to know: the tests fail pretty hard on Windows for the maildir
target as it seems the tests try to cteate files or folders wich aren't allowed
on NTFS/Windows according to IOException: syntax error for filename. Wouldn't
any problem when using database as storage - but could lead to unexpected
failures during runtime.

Matt

---- Raphael OUAZANA schrieb ----