What Chris said!  Additionally many of the performance issues with Service
Manager are SQL related.  Look at your entire system with PerfMon and see what
resource utilization looks like and you will see where the bottleneck(s) are.
It may be that your SQL Server does not have sufficient resources to handle the
additional objects Provance is creating and adding some memory might be one
answer.

Thanks,

Mark Mears
mark.me...@cireson.com<mailto:mark.me...@cireson.com%0d>