Hello is there a way to have some kind of triage bucket for some incoming
tickets? What we are noticing that users go on the portal and use the generic
request for both incidents and service request type of demand but they all come
in as incidents. What we currently do is close the incident and create a SR but
it screws up(Sorry for the language) our reports.

Any solution to this problems? I was thinking as per itil we must be able to
reroute item to IR or SR.

Also is there a way to convert an IR into and SR and remove all trace of the IR.