From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Pedro Henrique
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 2:57 PM
To: servman@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [servman] Incident History

Nice to know so can I get this info from SERVICEMANAGER DB? Can you tell me
what table handle this data? Please...

2013/12/19 Travis Wright
<travis.wri...@cireson.com<mailto:travis.wri...@cireson.com>>
The detailed history is stored in the SCSM database for a configurable period
of time.  Beyond that the idea is that the detailed history data is not worth
the storage cost to keep in the data warehouse long term.  If you want to keep
detailed history for a long period of time then you can change the data
retention/grooming settings in SCSM to keep the data in SCSM for longer.
Depending on the size of your deployment this may or may not affect performance.