Hello

Has anyone had issues with Configuration Manager connector in Service Manager
about sync objects within a collection? The problem we have is that it does not
sync computers added after the connector was created.

For example, when we did the Connector in November there were 647 items in the
collection, but now we did a new one and it had 832 items, so in all this time
we had 185 servers than were not updated.

Thank you

  Este correo electr?nico y cualquier archivo transmitido en el, son
confidenciales y para uso exclusivo de los individuos y entidades a quienes
est? dirigido. Si usted no es el destinatario previsto o la persona encargada
de recibirlo, y tiene por error el correo, est? prohibido y sin validez el uso,
difusi?n, re-env?o, reimpresi?n o copia. Todas las opiniones incluidas en este
correo son del remitente y no reflejan necesariamente las de Gruma S.A.B. de
C.V. y/o sus empresas filiales o subsidiarias. Toda oferta y/o aceptaci?n de
propuestas comerciales, celebraci?n de contratos u otros actos tendientes a la
adquisici?n de bienes o servicios, as? como el establecimiento de cualquier
clase de obligaci?n legal para Gruma, S.A.B. de C.V. y/o sus empresas filiales
o subsidiarias, deber? confirmarse por escrito firmado aut?grafamente por
funcionario competente, excepto que se cuente con un contrato vigente que
autorice el uso de este medio para tales fines. Si usted recibi? este correo
por equivocaci?n, favor de notificar inmediatamente por este medio a su
remitente, y despu?s borrarlo de su correo.

This electronic message and any file attached herewith are confidential and for
exclusive use of the persons or companies marked as recipients. If you are not
the intended recipient or the person in charge of receiving this message, and
have received this message by error, you are strictly prohibited to use,
disclose, retransmit or copy this message. All of the opinions contained in
this message are of the sender and do not necessarily represent the opinions of
Gruma,S.A.B. de C.V. and/or its affiliates or subsidiaries. Any offer and/or
acceptance of commercial proposals, agreements or other acts that may result in
the acquisition of assets or services, as well as the establishment of any kind
of legal obligation for Gruma, S.A.B. de C.V. and/or its affiliates or
subsidiaries, must be confirmed by writing and duly signed by an authorized
officer, except when valid agreement is in force between the parties
authorizing this mean for said purposes. If you have received this message by
mistake, please reply an email immediately to the sender without retaining a
copy.