From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Kenneth Heegaard Andersen
Sent: Thursday, May 8, 2014 9:47 AM
To: servman@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [servman] Problem with powershell /smlets

Hey

I don’t understand why this is not working.

[cid:image001.png@01CF6AAA.8C14C630]

Iam sure about that the IR100119 is in the database.

Can someone come with a clue?

Venlig hilsen

Kenneth Heegaard Andersen
IT Support Consultant
EG A/S

--
Visit us on: www.eg.dk<http://www.eg.dk> - EG A/S, Main office: Industrivej Syd
13 C, DK-7400 Herning. CVR no.: 84 66 78 11.