I'm unable to get the Data Warehouse registration wizard to return success
after several attempts.  I continue to get the same error each time:
[cid:image001.png@01D014A4.AE565570]

Steps I have taken to troubleshoot/fix the issue:

1.       I have verified the user account and password and they are both valid
and account is unlocked

2.       Created a new secure connection account using the Service account and
password

3.       Added the account to allow it to log on locally as well as log on as a
service

4.       Account is a local admin directly added to both the MS as well as the
DW

5.       I have researched in TechNet, forums and Google searches to no avail

Environment:
Windows Server 2008 R2, fully patched
SQL Server 2008 on separate box with two named instances (SCSM and SCSMDW)
SCSM 2012 R2 with no UR added

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark A. Mears, Sr.
MCSA, MCTS, MCITP
Microsoft Architect | En Pointe Technologies |
www.enpointe.com<http://www.enpointe.com/>
HQ: 18701 S. Figueroa Street, Gardena, CA  90248-4506 | 310-337-5200
Direct: (310) 337-4580
Office Ext: 4580
Mobile: (757) 945-2651

[cid:image002.gif@01CCDF44.8AFE3EF0]<http://www.enpointe.com/>

[MS]<http://www.enpointe.com/microsoft>

Systems Integrator Licensing Solution Provider (SI-LSP)

Software Asset Mgmt Gold Partner
Volume Licensing Gold Partner
Server Platform Gold Partner

Communications Gold Partner