From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of the codepoets
Sent: Thursday, March 5, 2015 10:51 AM
To: servman@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [servman] Incidents from SCOM Alert Connector with {2} in Incident
Name

Hi Brandon,
  I have this same problem in my environment, but I don't think the issue lies
with Service Manager, per se, but actually with SCOM. For me, it only happens
with the Exchange 2013 alerts, and like you it looks fine in the SCOM console.
For us though, the {2} shows up in the email alerts we receive from SCOM. I
asked about it on the SCOM list here, but heard no response. I was going to try
removing and re-adding the Exchange 2013 MP in SCOM and see if maybe that fixed
it.

erik

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 11:09 AM, Brandon Ryan