I'm just getting started with SGD, using Solaris 10u6 and the latest
4.41 drop of TTA.

I'm having trouble getting applications assigned to users who are
authenticated via LDAP.  I have this setup for my authentication
sequence:

   1. System Authentication (performed by Secure Global Desktop):
         1. Unix Authentication: search for the User Identity in the
             Local Repository and use the matching User Profile.
         2. LDAP Repository Authentication: use the LDAP User Identity
             and search for a matching User Profile in the Local Repository.
         3. Unix Authentication: use the UNIX User Identity and search
             for a matching User Profile in the Local Repository using the
             user's Unix Group ID.
         4. Unix Authentication: use the UNIX User Identity and use the
             default UNIX User Profile (System Objects / UNIX User Profile).

The users are being assigned to the User profile "User Profiles / System
Objects / LDAP Profile", but nothing appears in the Applications bit of
the webtop, despite there being multiple direct and indirect application
assignments.

I don't want to do any administration via LDAP, just authentication.

Any clue for me please?

Thanks,

Ceri
                                                  -- Moliere