Hello Jim,

  In fact, we have several methods of login enabled on the test
SSGD - Unix users, LDAP and NTDomain. The funny part is that my
login name has different passwords in the three systems, and
they all match as far as SSGD is concerned.

  However the logins are not equivalent - they have different
settings for configured programs (i.e. the way they are split
between folders). But as I remember, all types of logins have
the default sets of applications (the user's app-foldering
data is unsynced).

  I did not test that very much - this test installation is mostly
used by myself and some coworkers during business trips, and it's
not quite a production system. As long as it works somehow, nobody
complains ;)

--
Best regards,
 Jim Klimov                            mailto:kli...@2ka.mipt.ru