Hi,

I just recently installed SGD version 4.41 on Solaris 10. I want to authenticate against Sun's Java System Directory, formerly known as Sun One Directory Server. I was successfully able to setup LDAP and I am able to see users, however when I go to browse groups, I get no objects found. I am doing this while adding a group to assigned user profiles for an application.

I followed the steps in the SGD documentation as far as adding an atribute for SGD when searching groups. The members of the group are added to memberUid. I also added the uid to the short name attribute. Here is what I added:

tarantella config list --com.sco.jndi.toolkit.utils.LDAPUserCollection.properties-directAttributes
directAttributes: { uniquemember, member, uniqueMember, memberUid }

tarantella config list --com.sco.jndi.toolkit.utils.LDAPUserCollection.properties-userShortAttributes
userShortAttributes: { uid }

Is there something else that I am missing? I am guessing there is another step, since at this point I can not even browse any of the groups, i.e. when I click on groups in the admin window, I get none found.

Thanks for any help.
Regards