All SPARC64 servers are made by Fujitsu, they also manufacture some parts for
the UltraSPARC systems. Fujitsu can continue the business without asking
Sun/Oracle for any permission.

The UltraSPARC T1/T2 are open sourced (GPL) as OpenSPARC, also Fujitsu and Sun
have been jointly working on the new UltraSPARC systems, therefore if they
want, they can carry on and with small modifications get the new systems out.

As SPARC systems are suitable particularly for Oracle DB, I think Oracle would
want to work with Fujitsu on new boxes.