hi people

i am a system engineer to work with sgd(tarantella) in sco old time with professional services, try to work with sun microsystems. any member of this group have contact with ORACLE for we have information about the sgd roadmap for next years?

best regard's
Marcelo Moreira Martins
marcelo.mart...@m3system.com.br
Technical Consultant - Tarantella Systems Engineer
SE- Systems Engineer - M3 System Integrator.
Sun Microsystems do Brasil - Authorized Reseller
VMware VIP Partner

+55-51-3333-2644  -  Porto Alegre Office
+55 11-4063-6584  -  SP
+55-51-8167-9382  -  Mobile Phone
Visit the EduSoft web site: http://www.sun.com/edu/edusoft/
Stoyan Angelov escreveu:
Jeffrey Ramsay wrote:
What does this really mean for us Sun die hards. I'm Sun certified in
systems, network and security -- I hope this still have value down the
road. But, what about the applications like SGD and the other products
we purchased and invest in heavily.

Personally, I'm somewhat excited but beyond that I do have some concerns
-- with mergers something always get killed (MySQL anyone).

-JR

it's a sad day for Sun and for all of us :(

Stoyan