We have a number of users who are connecting to our SGD server over a wan connection which has a fairly high latency of around 250 to 300 ms. The client machines are behind a NAT on their end of the connection. They are experiencing seemingly random disconnects from the SGD server, after which they are unable to reconnect for several minutes at a time. We are attempting to determine what the cause of the disconnects are but in the meantime, is there a timeout setting somewhere that I can manipulate so that the users are able to reconnect to the server immediately?

I also see a lot of invalid cookie messages in the logs as well as reconnect failed messages. Thus far I haven't been able to find much in the way of resources for helping to interpret these log messages.

For example from the pem log.
2009/08/02 21:33:37.019 pem/launch      #2
Sun Secure Global Desktop Software(4.41) ERROR:

Client reconnect failed:
User: .../_user/user1
Session: sgdserver.deleted.com:1249266806793:-92757606402239327:Li4uL191c2VyL2FwYXVsb3Nl
Client circuit: Client_127.0.0.1:34275_18_15
Error: 0. Matches: 0
This is probably because the launch has already failed.

Launch has failed.