Hello,

I'm attempting to get SGD running using a wildcard SSL cert.

After following the manual to request and install the cert, and
restarting SGD, I am presented with the following error when I go to
https://server.my.domain.com/sgd:

Error Page

The following exception was thrown:

I know that for RHEL5, the /etc/hosts table needs to be modified to
make SGD work, or else the error above occurs, and I confirmed my host
table is correct. It looks like this:

127.0.0.1               localhost.localdomain localhost
aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd          server.my.domain.com