Thank you very much for maintaining this. If we ever cross paths, I will buy
you a beer or beverage of your choice.

 I think we are all wondering if SGD too, will join the dodo. I have not seen
anything from Oracle about this. has anyone?

-luis

Luis E. Cerezo
_____________
PGS
Global IT
blog:     http://www.luiscerezo.org<http://www.luiscerezo.org/>
fotofun: http://www.flickr.com/photos/luiscerezo/
twitter: http://twitter.com/luiscerezo/

This e-mail, including any attachments and response string, may contain
proprietary information which is confidential and may be legally privileged. It
is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient or
transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by
return e-mail and delete this message and any attachment immediately. If you
are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, forward,
copy, print or rely on this e-mail in any way except as permitted by the author.