http://aconstantineblacklist.blogspot.com/2009/06/impeach-obama.html

Impeach Obama
via Alex Constantine's Blacklist by Alex Constantine on 6/25/09

The President of the United States is GW Bush in black drag. Day after day,
liberal commentators wake up and say so.

When a Bush regime war crime or CIA atrocity is raised publicly, we can't look
at it. Fix the eye on the horizon. He has no problem misrepresenting family
history when Dachau is mentioned. He looks backward. And that's acceptable any
time ... unless it exposes fascism at home.

A few days ago, he refused to apologize to Chile for the overthrow of Allende,
a CIA-supported coup so bloody that the Santiago River was dammed with headless
bodies.

CBS News: " ... Asked by a reporter if he wanted to apologize for CIA
involvement in Chilean elections, Mr. Obama did not do so. 'I'm interested in
going forward, not looking backward,' the president said." Stonewall 'em. "'I
think that the United States has been an enormous force for good in the
world.'" Where?

We're do-gooders - who kill democratically-elected leaders and set up military
regimes in the Third World and beyond. We do that fine. With precious few
exceptions, the CIA has ruined every country on earth. In its half-century in
existence, The Agency has never accomplished one thing ... but futhering the
cause of fascism around the world. Many Americans respect the CIA, but cannot
name one thing the CIA has ever done that didn't involve mass murder and
sedition.

If a contractual Nazi wingnut rapes children at an American concentration camp,
or extracts a false confession through torture, or guns down unarmed civilians,
Obama is suddenly the forward-looking, touchy-feely liberal.

Back in the office we gave him, away from the stage, Obama perks up the war
budget, appoints the very lobbyists he swore he wouldn't touch, hires staffers
from Kissinger & Associates, refuses to cooperate with courts for silly reasons
when evidence of war crimes threatens to reach the symbol-devouring proles.

What a "force for good." Very Lincolnesque.

He's GW in black face. Impeach him. During the transition period, these
grinning Christians got along famously, back-slapping their way through every
photo (psy)op. That was to say, "the charade is over, folks - your new
president is a paciderm, too."

Set an example for the Republicans who hired this bastard to teach us to give
up hope - a lesson we need to reverse. It is the fascists in power who need to
give up hope, because their days are numbered.

They will back up fast against the wall when we call for it. Time to start
calling for it.

That's the way to look forward - to Obama's fall from grace and an end to
fascist posturing.

- AC