Hi all,

I think it is a good idea to release a new revision before adding a
big changes to cluster management.  This is a final release of 0.2.x.
After adding a cluster driver framework, I'll release 0.3.0.

This release includes bug fixes and some additional features:

 - support location-aware data placement

   We can specify the location of sheep daemons with a command line
   option '--zone'.  Data is never replicated in the same zone.  We
   can use this feature, for example, to replicate data to different
   racks by specifying the same zone in the same rack.

 - better cluster recovery

   Even if we stop sheep daemons without 'collie cluster shutdown',
   Sheepdog can reboot correctly now.  (Of course, it is highly
   recommended to use 'collie cluster shutdown')

 - add new subcommands to collie

   Collie supports 'vdi create/snapshot/clone' (only qemu-img
   supported these operations before) and 'vdi read/write'.
   See also subcommand help: collie vdi [subcommand] -h

 - handle network partition failure

   Sheepdog kills minority nodes when a network partition has
   occurred.  Though this approach kills many nodes, it is the most
   simple way to keep strong consistency.

The software is available from GitHub:

 https://github.com/collie/sheepdog/archives/master

Thanks,