Hi all,

Just like to introduce myself, Tim from New Zealand. Am known as timClicks
on the likes of twitter, Wikipedia and Sourceforge. I have been involved
with the web a while, and would like to get in to programming a bit deeper.
Thanks to _why, I've found all of your Ruby tools really useful.

I've contributed by updating Shoes's Wikipedia entry,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoes_(GUI_toolkit). (Someone must know Shoes).
Could someone please check the details in the infobox, especially. According
to the permalink details, Hackety Hack's blog has mention of Shoes v1 in
July 2007, but the first update in Github is July 08. Oh, also why could you
please approve the use of the Shoes logo
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Shoes.png. Ta ;)

Re: Shoes. I've encountered a small bug in the manual. Am running Raisins,
revision 1134, in Ubuntu 8.04. Search for "border", click on the sub-section
entry, then attempt to navigate away from that page. None of the links work.

I have a few n00b questions, but will have a better look through the archive
rather than spamming everyone.

Thanks again!

Tim