Hi,
 I'm trying to compile Siesta with Pathscale 3.0 and openmpi-1.2.0 or
mvapich2-0.9.8 on an
 AMD Opteron. Compiling the serial version works without problems but if I try
to compile
 the parallel Version with the MPI_INTERFACE from openmpi or mvapich i get the
following
 error:

[Zitattext verstecken]
      module band
 pathf95-855 pathf90: ERROR BAND, File = bands.F, Line = 11, Column = 14
 The compiler has detected errors in module "BAND".  No module information file
will be
 created for this module.

      use mpi_siesta
          ^         pathf95-292 pathf90: ERROR INITBANDS, File = bands.F, Line
= 98,
 Column = 11
 "MPI_SIESTA" is specified as the module name on a USE statement, but the
compiler
 cannot find it.

 MPI_SIESTA seems to be the siesta mpi interface. So setting MPI_INTERFACE back
 "libmpi_f90.a" and running make results in the following errors:

[Zitattext verstecken]
 make[1]: Entering directory `/home/nimi/siesta/siesta-2.0/Src/MPI'
 mpif90 -c -g -O2 -I. -DMPI -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT   mpi.F

      MODULE MPI_SIESTA
             ^
 pathf95-855 pathf90: ERROR MPI_SIESTA, File = mpi.F, Line = 1, Column = 14
 The compiler has detected errors in module "MPI_SIESTA".  No module
information file
 will be created for this module.

     &     DAT_single => MPI_real,                                      &
      ^
 pathf95-197 pathf90: ERROR MPI_SIESTA, File = mpi.F, Line = 36, Column = 7
 Unexpected syntax: "ONLY or use-name" was expected but found " ".

        integer, parameter :: MPI_real              = DAT_single
                              ^
 pathf95-922 pathf90: ERROR MPI_SIESTA, File = mpi.F, Line = 71, Column = 31
 "MPI_REAL" has been use associated, therefore it must not be redeclared with
the
 INTEGER(KIND=4) attribute.
                                                      ^
 pathf95-868 pathf90: ERROR MPI_SIESTA, File = mpi.F, Line = 71, Column = 55
 "DAT_SINGLE" is used in a constant expression, therefore it must be a constant.

        integer, parameter :: MPI_2real             = DAT_2single

 relevant settings in arch.make:

 SIESTA_ARCH=x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu--unknown
 FPP=
 FPP_OUTPUT=
 FC=mpif90
 RANLIB=ranlib
 SYS=nag
 SP_KIND=4
 DP_KIND=8
 KINDS=$(SP_KIND) $(DP_KIND)
 FFLAGS=-g -O2
 FPPFLAGS= -DMPI -DFC_HAVE_FLUSH -DFC_HAVE_ABORT
 MPI_INTERFACE=libmpi_f90.a
 MPI_INCLUDE=.

 Did anyone encounter similar problems and could solve them?

 Any help is appreciated.

 regards,

 ps: i wasn't allowed to view or search the list archive. Sorry if this problem
was solved
 here before.

Yahoo! Messenger -  kostenlos* mit Familie und Freunden von PC zu PC
telefonieren.