Dear Colleagues -

Could you please provide some guidance:

Our GAN specifies budget periods to be a 12-month period.  But, can we
roll over that money into the next year or two or three, and continue to
use it?  For example:  Budget period 10/1/05 - 9/30/06 had some money
left over.  Can we still use that money now, in this budget period?

What is the timeline for using the money - when does it "officially"
die?

And finally, does anyone know where I can find the statutory/regulatory
reference for this?  EDGAR?

Thank you -

Dana

Dana Corriveau

Bureau of Special Education

165 Capitol Ave.

Hartford, CT

P: (860) 713-6944

F: (860) 713-7051

The information contained in this transmission is CONFIDENTIAL and
PRIVILEGED, and is intended only for the use of the recipient listed
above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
distribute or take action in reliance upon this message. If you have
received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return
email and promptly delete this message and its attachments from your
computer system. Please note that messages to or from the State of
Connecticut domain may be subject to the Freedom of Information Act
(Conn. Gen. Stat. sections 1-200 et seq.).