Greetings Directors and Evaluators:

The notes, PowerPoint and audio recording from Dean Fixsen's March 17
Joint Directors and Evaluators' Webinar are now posted to this link:
http://www.signetwork.org/notes.html

We had planned to provide a video recording of the session, however, due
to an ILinc.com technical issue it wasn't possible. As the host, I was
using dual monitors during the session. When the Ilinc system recorded
the event it didn't record the meeting space view and instead recorded a
different desktop application. It's a lesson learned in what not to do
as a host when using features of this new technology.

We are pleased that we had the ability to export the audio portion and
make available a mp3 file. We encourage users to play the mp3 on their
computers, IPods or other mp3 players and follow along with a hardcopy
or electronic version of Fixsen's PowerPoint slides.

For those of you interested in viewing Larry Edelman's webinar, there
has been a delay in posting the recording. The recording was made using
our previous webinar vendor, Adobe Connect. Once we receive the Adobe
recorded session files, we'll post to the site and I will notify the
group.

Thank you for your patience.

Audrey