Please SAVE the DATES - November 19 and December 11 at 1:00-2:30 pm ET
for the next two SPDG Directors' Webinars. Details are provided below.
For the November 19 session, we need your help. We'd like examples of
how projects have used the information provided on one of our hosted
webinars, meetings, or teleconferences. Please contact Jennifer
jennifer.dooli...@ed.gov and me adesj...@uoregon.edu by November 13.

November 19 - SPDG Year in Review, Regional Meeting Follow-up, and Using
Wikis to Enhance Communication

Time: 1:00-2:30pm Eastern /12:00-1:30pm Central/11:00am-12:30pm Mountain
/10:00am-11:30am Pacific

Presenter: Jennifer Doolittle Coffey, OSEP

Tech Talk Presenters: Lezlie Cline, Florida; Jackie Czamanske and Wilma
Jozwiak, New York

Teleconferencing and ILINC (online room) Login and instructions:

1.       Meeting Room Participant Join Link:
https://tadnet.ilinc.com/join/cpmvrfb. The preferred browser for ILinc
meeting rooms is Internet Explorer. After selecting this link, your
browser will download the necessary plugins to launch ILinc. To test
your system ahead of time, go to:
https://demo.ilinc.com/perl/ilinc/lms/systest.pl?activity_id=

2.       Audio Dial-in:  1-888-447-7153   Passcode: 899594

December 11 - Coaching with Virtual Bug-in-Ear Technology

Time: 1:00-2:30pm Eastern /12:00-1:30pm Central/11:00am-12:30pm Mountain
/10:00am-11:30am Pacific

Presenters:  Marcia L. Rock, Ph.D, Associate Professor, Director,
Project TEEACH, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, John Green,
Ph.D., SPDG Coordinator, Kansas

Teleconferencing and ILINC (online room) Login and instructions:

3.       Meeting Room Participant Join Link:
https://tadnet.ilinc.com/join/twtxryv. The preferred browser for ILinc
meeting rooms is Internet Explorer. After selecting this link, your
browser will download the necessary plugins to launch ILinc. To test
your system ahead of time, go to:
https://demo.ilinc.com/perl/ilinc/lms/systest.pl?activity_id=

4.       Audio Dial-in: 1-888-447-7153  Passcode: 899594

Audrey Desjarlais

SIGnetwork

Technical Assistance and Consulting Services

1268 University of Oregon

Eugene, OR 97403

541.346.0373 direct

541.346.0322 fax