Greetings Directors & Evaluators:

This is a reminder to complete a survey to indicate what topics interest
you for the SIG Day small group break-out discussion sessions, and to
provide input on how the SPDG Program and Regional Resource Center
Program can best collaborate to assist your initiative work.

The following four question survey will take approximately 5 minutes to
complete (or less!): http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CYRYGQH

We ask that all individuals attending the SIG Day submit a response to
ensure we appropriately identify our session topics by April 30.

Thank you.

Audrey

Audrey Desjarlais

SIGnetwork

Technical Assistance and Consulting Services

1268 University of Oregon

Eugene, OR 97403

541.346.0373 direct

541.346.0322 fax