Greetings SPDG Coordinators, Directors, and Evaluators:

Thanks to all who submitted a response to our SIG Day survey!  Overall,
the feedback was positive and we received some good suggestions that
will assist the 2011 SPDG Regional Meeting Planning Committee in
developing the agenda.  If you'd like to be a part of this planning
committee, please contact Jennifer or Audrey by August 5.

In the next week, please look for Meeting Wizard scheduling requests
from Audrey. We plan to set dates for the next round of PLC meetings
(scroll down to see PLC list). If there's a group you would like to
join, please contact Audrey and she'll add you to the online membership
list.

Two of the PLCS, Secondary Literacy and Secondary Transition are
interested in building their group membership. If you know of staff in
your state departments, IHEs, or other grantee staff that would benefit
from these topical PLCS, please forward their information to Audrey and
she'll provide them with details on the content and membership
registration.

Affinity Group (SIGLIA) <http://signetwork.org/wikis/3>    (description
<http://signetwork.org/wikis?hide=wiki_desc_link_3&toggle=wiki_desc_3> )
The purpose of the Affinity Group is to provide an opportunity for
states to communicate strategies, resources and knowledge with one
another to assist them in improving their recruitment and retention of
highly qualified personnel who work with students with low incidence
disabilities.

Behavior / School Climate <http://signetwork.org/wikis/9>

Coaching <http://signetwork.org/wikis/11>  Collaboration with IHEs,
Leadership Development, Capacity Building and Restructuring
<http://signetwork.org/wikis/6>

This wiki is for Evaluators wiki to post and share resources. Family
Engagement <http://signetwork.org/wikis/10>

Grant Management <http://signetwork.org/wikis/8>  Implementation
Conversations <http://signetwork.org/wikis/4>    (description
<http://signetwork.org/wikis?hide=wiki_desc_link_4&toggle=wiki_desc_4> )
The purpose of this wiki is to post resources and materials from our
implementation conversation online sessions and for participants to post
materials that they are willing to share related to each session topic.

Response to Intervention (RtI) and Multi-Tiered Models of Intervention
<http://signetwork.org/wikis/12>

Scaling Up & Comprehensive & Systemic Professional Development
Approaches <http://signetwork.org/wikis/13>

Secondary Literacy <http://signetwork.org/wikis/14>

Secondary Transition <http://signetwork.org/wikis/16>

Audrey Desjarlais

SIGnetwork

Technical Assistance and Consulting Services

1268 University of Oregon

Eugene, OR 97403

541.346.0373 direct

541.346.0322 fax