Greetings Directors & Evaluators:

Please ignore the most recent message you might have received via Ilinc
about the Implementation Conversations Session. It was out-dated
information sent from Ilinc's auto-reply follow-up (which I forgot to
clear out from July!). I appreciate all the funny replies I received.

Now for the up-to-date information on the Implementation Conversations
Session ...

An archive  recording of Pam William's presentation Selection and
Evaluation of Practices at the State Level can be viewed at
http://signetwork.org/content_pages/62. In addition, you can download
the following resources (and more) using the same link:

Missouri Implementation Audit - Final Report.
http://dese.mo.gov/Appendix6.pdf  This final report summarizes the
findings of Missouri's implementation audit. The purpose of the audit
was to assess the range of implementation of educational initiatives and
the relationship between the degree of implementation and changes in
student achievement. Department staff selected approximately 20
programs/initiatives supported at the state level, and identified
districts/buildings implementing the programs/initiatives. It was
conducted by an external evaluator, the Leadership and Learning Center.

Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education Implementation
Rubric PDF
<http://signetwork.org/content_page_assets/content_page_62/MIM%20Blank%2
0Rubric.pdf>  This is an internal review document state staff developed
for districts to conduct implementation self assessment (rubric).

Missouri Integrated Model Interview Questions - Building Perspective PDF
<http://signetwork.org/content_page_assets/content_page_62/MIM%20PIQ.pdf
> . This file includes example interview questions used with staff at
the building level. They looked at four different areas: learning
context, professional development, instructional practices, and
leadership practices.

Audrey