2011 SPDG Regional Meetings:  SIG Marketplace  Session - Call for
Proposals!

As many of you know a hallmark of the SPDG Regional Meetings is the SIG
Marketplace Session. This session is an opportunity for SPDGs to
showcase a tool, product, or resource successfully implemented in the
last year that can be replicated by other state projects.

This year we are structuring the segment differently. Instead of large
group presentations, we'll coordinate two 45-minute poster sessions. For
each 45 minute segment, 4-6 presenters will sit/stand at separate tables
to present to participants simultaneously.  It will be less formal in
nature. That is, participants are free to come and go, and the number of
people at each table will vary.

In order to organize this session successfully, we need 3-4 presenters
for each of the two poster session rounds (a total of 6-8
presentations). So far, we have identified one presenter for each
regional conference.

If you are interested in presenting, please email Audrey & Jennifer at
adesj...@uoregon.edu & jennifer.cof...@ed.gov  by January 24. In your
email provide the following information:

-    2-3 sentence description of your presentation

-    identify the target audience of the tool/resource/product

-    indicate if you need internet access

-    what conference you are attending - DC, New Orleans, or Portland.

Examples of what was shared at the 2009 conferences can be viewed at:
http://signetwork.org/content_pages/30.

Potential presenters: We will have 1-2 laptops in the room, but not
enough for each presenter so we ask that presenters bring their own
laptops. In addition, we'd like presenters to make copies of the
materials to disseminate to participants. We'll provide participant
counts to presenters the week of January 24.

Thank you in advance for considering this opportunity to present to your
SPDG network colleagues.

Audrey

Audrey  Desjarlais

Signetwork Coordinator