Greetings Directors, Coordinators, and Evaluators:

The  SPDG Program Technology Initiative Team needs your help. It's been
two years since we conducted our technology needs assessment. Because
technology solutions advancements continue at a fast rate, we're
interested in learning how your priorities  may have changed. We would
appreciate you taking 3 minutes from your schedules to complete this 5
question survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/P6QBV5W

The data from the survey will help us develop goals and objectives for
the next two years, and create a list of annual tech trainings through a
variety of mechanisms (blogs, technology PLC sessions, face-to-face
presentations).

We thank you in advance for your responses.

Audrey  Desjarlais

Signetwork Coordinator

1268 University of Oregon

Eugene, OR 97405