This is a reminder for the SPDG Continuation Reporting Q&A Webinar,
scheduled March 30, 3:00-4:00pm Eastern.

Time: 3:00-4:00pm Eastern/ 2:00-3:00pm Central / 1:00-2:00pm Mountain /
12:00-1:00pm Pacific

Join Link: https://tadnet.ilinc.com/join/ppbfhrw

Dial-In: 1-888-447-7153 Passcode: 899594

Facilitator: Jennifer Coffey, Ph.D, OSEP Project Officer

questions about the reporting process. Jennifer will also provide G5
guidance tips.

As mentioned at the February Regional Meetings, we are not planning to
provide a PowerPoint presentation or a detailed walk-through of the
reporting process. Instead, we ask project personnel to view the
archived recording from last year's presentation:
https://tadnet.ilinc.com/join/ykmwsmh.

Audrey  Desjarlais

Signetwork Coordinator

1268 University of Oregon