Jason wrote: Hi Nenah: That's interesting, and I'll continue to watch this
closely. That said, a Russian hacker hacked one page on my site a few years
ago to run a malicious re-direct script to sell fake hand bags, and one of
domains was dropped without warning. I found the issue myself, researched
the policy (and then understood why it had to be a zero tolerance policy).

Having found the issue, I corrected it, went through the re-inclusion steps
as outlined by Google (which allows you to explain the issue), and was
re-included.

The policy, as I understand it, is zero tolerance, zero exceptions, zero
excuses.  As far as I've seen, it has not been abused.

It doesn't matter if the issue is on a subdomain or the main domain, or even
an old page, or even if another "user" or "ad network" places the code.  In
my case, the page wasn't even part of my "linked" website.

About Natural News, here is what the Google technician wrote: "Hi! I work
with the Google Search team. We're seeing a bit of confusion

& incorrect stories circulating about what's happening here, so just to be
super clear -- Natural News is using a sneaky mobile redirect, which

is prohibited by our webmaster guidelines (there's a bit about this kind o
issue at
https://webmasters.googleblog.com/2015/10/detect-and-get-rid-of-unwanted-sne
aky.html ). These redirects aren't always easy to reproduce, they're
sometimes in widgets or served by ad networks, and can target specific
devices, browsers, or user locations. When we last checked, there was one on
http://blogs.
naturalnews.com/bentonite-clay-a-natural-medicine-cabinet-must-have/ . As
soon as this is cleaned up, the site can submit a reconsideration request
through Search Console, and once that's reviewed things will return to
normal. No action has been taken based on the editorial content of this
site."

=======================

Hi Jason.

Thanks for the post. I read that too. And yet, after listening to this
discussion, which contains a lot of sobering food for thought-go to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji4HRD96pbs -I'm convinced that Google
looked for an excuse to take out Adams. They found a (legitimate, minor)
violation. The timing simply strikes me as VERY coincidental. Adams has been
publishing some pretty hard-hitting articles on biosludge, the TSA, medical
fraud, and government involvement in the manufacture of illegal drugs. I
guess he's got some people pretty worried.

But, of course, the only thing to do is to wait and see what happens.

Nenah