Hi Nenah:

Indeed.  I'll just have to watch and wait.

My re-inclusion took a couple of weeks, if I remember correctly.

It's not a very smart tactic, in my opinion, as it is a penalty that is easily fixed and short-lived by G's own policy. Someone could develop a black hat SEO method to target a site with a malicious intentioned server-side script that would incur a permanent domain ban.

If they don't do a re-inclusion, it leaves them open to a massive civil suit, and they wouldn't really have any grounds to defend themselves.

I personally wish Google would be even more diligent against server-side scripting violations. Sometimes they let certain sites get away with this kind of stuff while they try to develop changes to their algorithms that can identify them without a person's actual intervention.

That said, I don't think anyone should be singled out for political, social, or economic reasons... doesn't matter to me if it is pro or anti a certain thing or ideology.

~Jason