I am having a problem, that did not manifest before.
I have made colloidal silver before, 1 quart jar, distilled water, tsp of h202,
18 volts dc.
I would see a gray cloud form in the jar, before...

I started up again, but this time no gray cloud from the electrode.
???
could it be the h202 is different in this case, can't think of anything else.
If I put a pinch of salt I will get the cloud, but now all I get is o2 bubbles
clustering on one electrode after
40 minutes?????

                                           What am I doing differently, that I
am not aware of, or is this better