      From: Lena Guyot <drumr...@stny.rr.com>
 To: silver-list@eskimo.com
 Sent: Wednesday, March 8, 2017 11:26 AM
 Subject: Re: CS>Allergies

I'm not sure what you've been using the hydocortizone cream for, but recently
I've rediscovered the wonders plain baking soda and VCO.
I'd been detoxing something which was giving my underarms a strong odor even
soon after a shower, and deodorants weren't helping. Then I tried BS and VCO
and the problem instantly resolved. I'd already been brushing my teeth with VCO
and BS which was working well.
Now, I'm using a version (softened with some argan oil) for psoriasis plaques
and it seems to be helping. Helps itching, too. There are a couple itchy
patches that were expanding that are now fading away. I, too, don't want to use
petroleum products or even mineral oil, but virgin coconut oil seems to be a
helpful carrier and I'm going to experiment with other issues.
Be well,Léna