Thanks, RaVen.  I don't know what it could be but I will look into it.PT

      From: ASL raVen <aslra...@gmail.com>
 To: silver-list@eskimo.com
 Sent: Wednesday, March 8, 2017 12:38 PM
 Subject: Re: CS>Allergies

Hi PT,
Sometimes dehydration can be from food allergy.
I'm now experiencing when I eat sugar like from those instant ice tea mix... my
hands immediately become very dry and my fingers curl up. I have to stop
drinking that sugary drink from now on and now my hands are okay. If I drink
too much pasteurized dairy - areas near my nose and cheek becomes chafe and
peels. Winters too makes our skins dryer from heaters. Lots of factors to
consider for sure.
Double check for possible new food allergies perhaps?

RaVen