Hi everyone, I've spent a lot of time researching CS generators, and it
seems the internet is full of conflicting information.

I've read studies that say adding oxygen to silver ions makes them way more
powerful in destroying pathogens, which points to buying a Microparticle CS
generator from SilverEdge. Also, an oxygen bubbler seems to be the most
powerful agitator which keeps the ions at their smallest. So while I know
some people say a bubbler might introduce dust, seems unlikely since the
bubbles are at high pressure and go in and out at a fast rate. Ozone
machines are used to bubble ozone into water for drinking (large amounts)
and I've never heard anyone saying there's a problem with dust. What do
people say?

Thanks!