BK wrote: The journal article can be downloaded here - 4.6 MB PDF:

https://sci-hub.ac/downloads/bb41/10.1...@acsnano.7b01166.pdf

======================

Thanks for the link. Here is a short quote from the article:

===beginning of quoted portion===

Microorganisms Can Develop Resistance to Nano-silver. Before the dramatic
increase in application of silver nanoparticles as an antimicrobial, ionic
silver has had a long history of use as a disinfectant. Many reports
frequently use the term " silver" when referring to silver ions. Decades-old
discoveries provide evidence on the potential of microorganisms to develop
resistance to chemical species of silver that are cytotoxic, so that the
microorganisms continue to grow even in the presence of silver. One of the
earliest reports of antimicrobial resistance to silver ions was by Jelenko
et al. in 1969. The study isolated resistant Escherichia coli from a
clinical case of prolonged silver-nitrate-treated burns (detected at day 47,
following treatment with 0.5% silver nitrate at day 1 and day 36 postburn).

   This finding was followed by the discovery of a silver-resistant
Salmonella typhimurium strain in the 1970s, also isolated from clinical
cases of silver-nitrate-treated burns (detected as early as day 8, following
treatment with 0.5% silver nitrate).

   The isolated strain was later characterized as having nine resistance
determinants, known as the sil genes. Examples of bacteria adapting to
conditions of long exposure to silver are also found outside the clinic, in
specific environmental settings " where toxicity might select for
resistance" a quote from A. Gupta and S. Silver, 1998), including the soil
of a silver mine and photographic laboratory effluent.

===end of quoted portion===

Now, I did not read every single word of this article, but I did skim every
page. NAg (Silver Nitrate) kept appearing. From my cursory reading, it seems
that the authors are focusing completely on the silver COMPOUND Silver
Nitrate-which, as we know, is NOT electrolytically isolated silver!!!

Of course medical science won't discuss EIS because we can make it
ourselves, and there's no profit in that. It really pays to read carefully,
and read between the lines.

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, The Rife Handbook

of Frequency Therapy and Holistic Health

healing from cancer and other diseases

with non-invasive, effective technology

suppressed by the medical cartel until recently

www.nenahsylver.com <http://www.nenahsylver.com/>