From: Nenah Sylver <nenahsyl...@cox.net>
Sent: Saturday, 1 April 2017 2:49 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>"Rampant use of nanosilver..."

BK wrote: The journal article can be downloaded here - 4.6 MB PDF:

https://sci-hub.ac/downloads/bb41/10.1...@acsnano.7b01166.pdf

Now, I did not read every single word of this article, but I did skim every
page. NAg (Silver Nitrate) kept appearing. From my cursory reading, it seems
that the authors are focusing completely on the silver COMPOUND Silver
Nitrate—which, as we know, is NOT electrolytically isolated silver!!!

Of course medical science won’t discuss EIS because we can make it ourselves,
and there’s no profit in that. It really pays to read carefully, and read
between the lines.

Nenah