silver nitrate is AgNO3

nenah, you never did say where you earned your PhD?
was Gary Null there too?

On Apr 2, 2017 12:31 AM, Bill Kingsbury <b.b...@verizon.net> wrote:

The term "NAg" (Silver Nitrate) occurs only four times in this article, that refer to one footnote that references a 1969 article.

Everywhere else in this article -- that's over 60 places --, "NAg" stands for "nano-silver", for which there are 92 footnotes, and most of those 92 referenced articles were published "recently".

Bill