Thanks, Jean.  I think mine is from fish oils but I will go check.PT

      From: Jean Baugh <oldgloryte...@srcaccess.net>
 To: silver-list@eskimo.com
 Sent: Monday, April 10, 2017 10:29 PM
 Subject: CS>Sjogren's Syndrome

Hi PT,
I’ve told this before but it was said that Vit. A deficiency can cause, and be
used to reverse dry eyes.  Natural only because synthetic anything is a poison
for when they synthesize or try to copy, they don’t use hundreds or thousands,
only concentrate on one or a few mirror images, which throws your body into
chaos.  NOW brands sells a 25,000 IU.
Was hearing on the news today $ynthetic marijuana is killing people but will
they give it up?  No.
Jean