Interesting thread here with Nenah and Itguy.

I'm curious, if when using probiotics and nanosilver to help deal with
something like candida, do you think it's important to separate vitamins
like vitamins C, aller-max and fulvic acid as well?

Just trying to understand a daily schedule you may have heard about that
acknowledges the importance of having (not having) an empty stomach/food in
your stomach.