also the county extension agent knows about those kinds of things.

On 5/23/2017 6:45 PM, james-osbourne : holmes II wrote:
Any local store that sells bird feed and feeders may know of someone who knows.

James
james-osbourne, house of Holmes
American State National
a/k/a: Red Pill Media

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 4:31 PM, Lena Guyot <drumr...@stny.rr.com <mailto:drumr...@stny.rr.com>> wrote:

    I read somewhere (forgive me I can't remember where) that this
    wouldn't be a good idea. The word is that the nectar should be
    changed every three days, at least, and if it's really hot
    weather, more frequently. Careful cleaning of feeders also very
    important.
    Be well,
    Léna