Yes Debbie,

Last week "itguy' drove around and had a chat to him. It is worth copying here>

" I drove over to Mikes house today during my lunch break.

I'm happy to report Mike is well. In fact, he is better than well. He's fully
conquered his health
issues and really looks like a new man. He's trimmed down his weight and seems
to have a lot
of good energy about him. We spoke for about an hour regarding various things
and catching up
on the old times.

Mike told me to tell everyone he's sorry he has neglected the list. He's been
involved with other
projects and has gotten way behind on keeping up with the various lists he runs
and email
correspondence. He'll work on getting things in order. He said he didn't
recognize Nenah's
number so he didn't answer the phone thinking it was a call spammer or
something.

All is well!
--
  Itguy