What water should we be drinking then?

I do know that I've ordered clean, natural spring water that is a LIVING
water from Black Hawk, Colorado in the past and felt a huge difference.
Uncle Charlie has pure water that is a living water - city water is dead.
Most bottled waters are dead too as even spring water is pasteurized.

--

P.S.
To read and concentrate easier when reading or studying, do buy the Indoor

*http://sunshinesciences.com <http://sunshinesciences.com/> *

*When you order, put **raven10** in the coupon box to receive a 10%
Discount on the shopping cart.*