. Its not fun knowing they are doing all they can thru  means, like food,
water, air and medicine just to name a few. What is to come of us? I'm dancing
as fast as I can to stay on top of what I eat and things to take to fight off
what toxins do get in. Doing great its so hard to watch and you try to warn
others and you get that look. God help us..

    On Thursday, June 29, 2017 12:52 AM, Phil Morrison