Thanks for your insights.PT

      From: Victor Cozzetto <victor.cozze...@gmail.com>
 To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
 Sent: Monday, July 17, 2017 2:48 AM
 Subject: Re: CS>eye hemorrhage

Hi PT,
I just want to mention that sometimes people mistake allergies or hay fever for
a cold and flu.
I had this very experience some years ago, when I suddenly developed hay fever.
I could not understand why the CS was not stopping my 'illness' at that time. I
was fortunate that MSM knocked out my hay fever immediately, and so the instant
feedback made it easy for me to verify the causes of my condition. I first
realized my allergy problem because I was only 'sick' in Tokyo, and never in
NY. This situation persisted, predictably with the allergy seasons, for several
years.
I have since then rid myself of hay fever through improved gut health.The onset
of new allergies can often lead to false positives or false negatives, so it is
something to keep in mind; especially in our increasingly polluted world :-(
Victor