There used to be some videos on the net of a man who pioneered the use of
peroxide in a nebulizer.  You might be able to find them again.PT

      From: Jean Baugh <oldgloryte...@srcaccess.net>
 To: silver-list@eskimo.com
 Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2017 3:59 AM
 Subject: CS>Nebulizer and food grade 3% hydrogen peroxide

Hi Tony,
Thank you for your information and most interesting link.  Much appreciated and
it will keepMe busy for some time.Jean
*************Perhaps the cough is due to lymph or something going down back of
throat, sort of like a postnasal drip. If so then there are some ways: Lymph
drainage from head to neck to chest to … I think this ends in the gut fairly
quickly, gopotty often. There are some ‘ elf lymph drainage'how to' videos over
at the utube channel MassageByHeather.com - Heather Wibbels, LMT
Looks like things have changed a bit. For a start
Tryhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA-wi0d7-Ro&t=22sSelf Lymph Drainage Massage
by MassageByHeather.com in Louisville, KYMassageByHeather.com - Heather
Wibbels, LMT 5,208,936 views
For me, distilled from this abundant sensible practical knowledge above, I do a
quick and simplesolar plexus rub to stop a cough.  You could also Gargle with
CS, take magnesium (maybe for relaxing tissues) and take iodine(maybe for
oxygenation, energy transfer and waste removal )
OK,

I used to have a cough so bad over several months that I couldnot complete a
sentence without coughing. What was it? Noidea but pharma didn't have anything
that was effective andyes, even went to a rut trained doctor. I got dead
serious at thatpoint and used a battery operated palm sized Omron
nebulizer,tried CS, strong saline solution, forget two more, andthen…tried 3%
food grade, hydrogen peroxide in the nebulizer.My MO is to get to the point, so
took a big deep breath andpromptly lost my breath from coughing so hard. When
thingsgot back to normal, had time to think about it and took smallshallow
breaths but inhaling deeply, over a period of about aweek. What ever that was,
went away and never came back.I'm pretty sure it cured just about everything
but people need todo their own research.
Of course Wikipedia and Snopes are always handy if you wantpharma's take about
using alternatives.
Jean