Maybe Needs.com  - this is their msg on the Lugols:  Please call a NEEDS
Customer Service Representative at 1.800.634.1380 to help in this product
search. A small percentage of products that NEEDS has available for
purchase are not available on our website but can be ordered directly with
a Customer Service Representative via our toll-free phone number. Many
times, NEEDS personnel can special order the product (even if we do not
have it in our database) if we have an existing relationship with the
product manufacturer.