Hi SEC users,

it is easy to add something to  a context with:

   add <context name> <string>

But how can I delete a single entry from an existing context?

Let's say … I have the context "MYCONTEXT" with 3 entries:

AAA
BBB
CCC

and I want to delete "BBB" from "MYCONTEXT".

Is there a function/method to:

   delete <context name> <string>   (like: "delete MYCONTEXT BBB")

Thanks,
-Ralf-