Hi,

I think the short answer to this query is "don't use UUID for mounting in fstab with si-suite". You cannot control the UUID when the partition is formatted.

Use simple device numbers (sda1 etc) or labels. In the latter case, you may have to tweak the installation script, or talk to the SALI guys about their extensions.

Best,

Bjarne