Hi Olivier,

It's really fantastic that you're working out how to fix SystemImager so
that it'll support cloning of CentOS 6.x systems!!  I think a lot of
sites have moved from CentOS5 to CentOS6, and we really need
SystemImager for our clusters!

I wonder if you have systemimager-* RPM packages available which we
could test, until the powers that control the SI SVN server get around
to installing your patches?

Thanks a lot,
Ole

--
Ole Holm Nielsen
Department of Physics, Technical University of Denmark